M7CL V3 Firmware V3.50 (Previous version)
M7CL V3 Compatibility
Please make sure to use the appropriate versions of firmware and software, referring to the following compatibility charts. Using an unsupported combination may result in malfunction.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
- Regarding M7CL-48/32/ES, a problem has been found where the Recall Safe function does not protect head amp settings for external head amps (SB168-ES etc.) when accessing via the MY-card slots. The problem does not occur when SB168-ES is connected to the EtherSound connector of M7CL-48ES. A fix will be provided on this page as soon as possible. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- (M7CL-48ES only) Now supports AuviTran Network ASIO Streamer. By connecting the M7CL-48ES's [3rd] port to a computer via a LAN cable, you can now directly record to your DAW software. *The EtherSound module must be updated to version 0C18 or later.
- The external head amps such as SB168-ES can now be controlled via the Mini-YGDAI card (MY16-ES64, etc.) in slot 1 from the console. This function allows you to connect up to six SB168-ES units to the EtherSound port with the new firmware.
- An HA KNOB FUNCTION has been added to the PREFERENCE page of the USER SETUP popup window. This lets you choose whether rotating the [HA] encoder of the SELECTED CHANNEL area will control the head amp gain or the attenuation. This function allows you to control the attenuation by the HA encoder of an M7CL other than the one that is controlling the gain when the STAGE BOX is shared by multiple M7CL devices.
- An ALTERNATE FUNCTION which can be assigned to the user-defined key has been added. This provides the following functions:
- Adjusting the attenuation value by turning the [HA] encoder
- Switching the corresponding send between PRE and POST by turning the [MIX/MATRIX] encoder
- Switching the corresponding send on or off by pressing the [MIX/MATRIX] encoder
- Switching the high-pass filter on or off by pressing the [HPF] encoder
- Switching DYNAMICS 1 on or off by pressing the [DYNAMICS 1] encoder
- Switching DYNAMICS 2 on or off by pressing the [DYNAMICS 2] encoder
- The PRE/POST status is now indicated by the index color of the SEND LEVEL knobs.
- If you have selected a LOW band or HIGH band whose type can be switched, you can switch the type by turning the EQ[Q] encoder while pressing it when the Q is set to the maximum or minimum value.
- You can now access the CH LINK MODE popup window by pressing two [SEL] keys of the input channels simultaneously.
- ATT has been added to the CH LINK parameters.
- When loading an M7CL settings file (*.M7C), you can now select whether the AUTO CONFIGURE settings will be applied to the console.
- The PEQ "Q" parameter value goes up to 16.
- The second octet and the third octet of the subnet mask have been set. You can connect the M7CL and your computer to LAN flexibly. For more details and cautions, refer to the latest LS9 Editor Installation Guide and "Caution for connecting M7CL to LAN".
- A "No channel selected" message is now displayed when pressing the PASTE button, while only the SEND PARAMETER is selected and the source channel/parameter is not selected, in the GLOBAL PASTE window.
- INPUT PATCH, OUTPUT PATCH, INSERT PATCH and DIRECT OUT in the SAFE PARAMETER SELECT field now cannot be switched on/off, when INPUT PATCH and OUTPUT PATCH in the GLOBAL RECALL SAFE field are switched on, in the RECALL SAFE MODE popup window. Turn INPUT PATCH and OUTPUT PATCH in the GLOBAL RECALL SAFE field off when switching.
- Even if another user locked the console, it can now be unlocked by an administrator password.
- Fixed a problem in which the operations from the M7CL V3 Editor were restricted, despite properly connecting the M7CL V3 Editor, when the user whose operations were restricted with User Level settings is logged-in.
- Fixed a problem in which the E symbol (EDIT symbol) appeared in the SCENE field of the function access area even though no parameter was edited.
- Fixed a problem in which Recall Safe did not affect to the off setting of INSERT when the ALL button of the INPUT channel, in which the GEQ was inserted, was turned on using the RECALL SAFE function.
- Fixed a problem in which Recall Safe was enabled for the patch setting of the insert-out/direct-out from an INPUT channel, which itself was not subject to Recall Safe, when the OUTPUT PATCH button in the GLOBAL RECALL SAFE field of the RECALL SAFE MODE popup window was turned on, and the patch setting of the insert-out/direct-out from the INPUT channel was subject to Recall Safe.
- Fixed a problem in which the MONITOR FADER setting affected to the level at the PHONES OUT jack, even though the PHONES LEVEL LINK was OFF.
- Regarding the Page Boookmark function of the User Defined keys, when an external Head Amp setting page is assigned, following restrictions occur when moving the data between M7CL models.
- The "EXTERNAL HA" page of M7CL-48/32 corresponds to "EXT-ES HA" page(for built-in EtherSound port) of M7CL-48ES, not to "EXTERNAL HA" page(for Slots)
Licensavtal och nedladdning av fil
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.