Multi Editor Essential
Voice Select Mode
- In effect mode you can select and edit the insert effects, system effects, routing, sends and returns for all the effects in a voice.
- You can control all 16 parts in a MOTIF XF Mix on the iPad’s multi touch surface by switching between Parts 1-8 and 9-16.
- You can quickly switch the 8 virtual faders from the volume to the chorus send or the reverb send while the 8 virtual knobs control pan.
- You can edit the overall master EQ for the mix. - There are 5 bands in master equalizer and you can control them by touching and pinching the iPad’s graphic display.
- You can edit the overall master EQ for the mix.
- There are 5 bands in master equalizer and you can control them by touching and pinching the iPad’s graphic display.
* Yamaha MOTIF XF offers you WiFi connectivity which enables wireless control.
* If you use the Yamaha i-MX1 iPhone / iPad MIDI Interface, you can connect to any MIDI instrument.
* Compatible model：MOTIF XF, MOX, S90XS, S70XS, MOTIF XS, MOTIF-RACK XS
* In order to have the WiFi connection, you need to get an OS updater for MOTIF XF from www.yamahasynth.com and buy a compatible Wi-Fi USB adapter.
* Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.