RIVAGE PM Firmware V2.52 (Previous version)
Please read the following instructions carefully before updating.
RIVAGE PM Firmware / Editor Compatibility
Please make sure to match all versions of CS-R10, CS-R10-S, CSD-R7, DSP-R10, RPio622, RPio222, and RIVAGE PM Editor when you operate the RIVAGE PM system. Using an unsupported Editor/firmware combination may result in unexpected behavior.
When updating, a TWINLANe network card (HY256-TL, HY256-TL-SMF) must be installed into each rack device in order to update them simultaneously. If any additional TWINLANe network cards are installed after performing the update, please execute the update program again.
For a Dante card (HY144-D, HY144-D-SRC), use the Dante Firmware Update Manager to perform the update.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
New features in V2.52
- Added the Theatre Mode. (Please refer to the V2.5 Supplemental Manual for details on Theatre Mode).
- You can now change the display contents of the USER DEFINED key and the USER DEFINED knob.
- Now supports the DDM (Dante Domain Manager).
Make sure to use the following:
- HY144-D firmware V126.96.36.199-2.0.8 or later
- HY144-SRC firmware V188.8.131.52-2.0.8 or later
- You can now use the screen encoders to edit EQ and dynamics parameters on the SELECTED CHANNEL VIEW screen.
- In the SENDS ON FADER mode, the status of the ON key is now indicated on the channel name display of the panel.
- Now supports the input/output patches of the HY SLOT 4 (HY SLOT3 on the CSD-R7).
- You can now select HA settings from the TAKE FROM PORT/TAKE FROM CHANNEL.
- You can now use USER DEFINED keys, etc. to turn MIDI transmission and reception on and off.
- Now supports the Focus Library.
- Expanded the parameters contained in each bank of EQ and dynamics.
- EQUALIZER : LPF, HPF
- DYNAMICS : KEY IN SOURCE, FILTER
Improvements in V2.52
- The scene screens can now be displayed on multiple displays at the same time.
- Shortened the scene recall time.
- Shortened the screen transition time of some screens that were slow to display.
Fixed Bugs in V2.52
- Solved a problem in which the software on the console might occasionally hang up, if you exited the SENDS ON FADER mode immediately after operating the fader in the SENDS ON FADER mode, when AUTO CHANNEL SELECT of INPUT and OUTPUT or both were ON at SURFACE SETTINGS 2 on the PREFERENCES popup screen for setting preferences.
- Solved a problem in which the output patch setting to RPio622/222 remained, even if DSP-R10 or CSD-R7 was initialized.
- Solved a problem in which synchronization didn't happen automatically when the failover occurred while using the DSP mirroring.
- Solved a problem in which the meter didn't swing occasionally after restarting the system.
- Solved a problem in which the contents of one console were not updated if you operated the HA on Rio-D2 from two consoles.
- Solved a problem in which the RPio622/222 that set the Unit ID to S1 might occasionally not be recognized when the system started up.
- Solved a problem in which the fader was pulled back when the fader set for the recall safe was operated immediately after recalling a scene.
- Solved a problem in which the display became invalid when using the card inserted in the MY SLOT 2 of the RPio622/222 for the Port-to-port function.
- Solved a problem in which an invalid file path might be displayed on the SAVE / LOAD screen when inserting USB memory.
- Solved a problem in which the indicators wouldn’t turn on even if the output channels were patched to multiple Dante ports when executing PORT IDENTIFY.
- Solved a problem in which the scene number looped when DEC RECALL was executed at the beginning of the scene list or INC RECALL was executed at the end of the scene list.
- Solved a problem in which the HA of the Dante device connected to the RIVAGE PM system occasionally could not be controlled.
- Solved some minor errors.
Notices in version updating
- The project file saving method has been changed from V1.20.
When loading a project file saved by V1.16 or earlier, the patching of plug-ins may be unintentionally removed. If this happens, manually patch them again.
- When updating the console’s firmware from V1.20 or earlier, the progress bar may stop at the 14/18 status, or an error may stop the updating process. If this continues for five minutes or longer, turn the power of the console to off and on, and then retry the firmware update.
- When loading a project file saved by V1.21 and earlier, the RACK Focus status indicator on the SCENE screen may not light even if effect plug-ins or GEQs are the target of Focus Recall. To indicate the Focus status properly, open the SCENE SETUP (FOCUS) pop-up screen once, and then close it. After doing this, save the revised project file to remove this problem in the future.
Notices in version downgrading
- Do not load a project file saved by V1.51 and later to a system running V1.21 and earlier. When loading, all plug-ins will be un-mounted in all Scenes including the current memory. In this case, re-mounting and setting up of parameters will be required.
- When downgrading the firmware, be sure to initialize all systems after downgrading.
Notices for usage
- If you recall a Scene in which a very high HA gain was set, from a scene having a low HA gain, even if no signal is patched, a very loud pink noise signal is occasionally output for a few seconds.
- When a certain type of USB keyboard is connected to the console, the following message may appear:
You must restart your computer to apply these changes [Restart Now] [Restart Later]If this message is shown, remove this USB keyboard. It is not compatible with the console and cannot be used.
- When a DSP mirroring failover occurs, if the DSP engine B is set to active, the Word Clock master will not change automatically. To prevent audio dropouts, do not turn off the power of the DSP engine A even after a failover occurs.
- Make sure to connect only the RIVAGE PM Editor and RIVAGE PM StageMix to a network connector for a RIVAGE PM Editor, and not the PM Editor network of a different DSP engine.
- When you turn on the power to the system while the HY144-D-SRC is connected to the DDM server, the card may not start occasionally. If this occurs, turn the power to the system off and then on again.
Licensavtal och nedladdning av fil
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.
Du behöver också
- RIVAGE PM series V2.5 Supplemental Manual [English]
- RIVAGE PMシリーズ V2.5 追補マニュアル
- RIVAGE PM10 Block Diagram
- RIVAGE PM7 Block Diagram
- RIVAGE PM series Data List
- RIVAGE PMシリーズ データリスト
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [English]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Español]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Français]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Português]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM series Operation manual [中文]
- RIVAGE PMシリーズ オペレーションマニュアル
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [English]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Español]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Français]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Português]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM10 System Setup Guide [中文]
- RIVAGE PM10 システムセットアップガイド
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [English]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Español]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Français]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Italiano]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [한국어]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Português]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [Русский]
- RIVAGE PM7 System Setup Guide [中文]
- RIVAGE PM7 システムセットアップガイド
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [English]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [Deutsch]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [Español]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix User Guide [Français]
- RIVAGE PM StageMix ユーザーガイド